Zendra
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Comunità Fantasy

IndiceCercaUltime immaginiRegistratiAccedi
Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Tempus fugit
Info da Jes Godwyn Icon_minitimeDa il killer mutato Lun Nov 06, 2023 1:34 am

» I miei soggetti di sceneggiatura
Info da Jes Godwyn Icon_minitimeDa The Candyman Sab Ago 26, 2023 1:49 pm

» Tristezza e nostalgia
Info da Jes Godwyn Icon_minitimeDa The Candyman Lun Ott 25, 2021 1:30 pm

» I-phone e I-pod: un' applicazione, un mondo davanti a te
Info da Jes Godwyn Icon_minitimeDa B4rcy Sab Ago 29, 2020 5:59 pm

» COMPRO WAHRAMMER FANTASY
Info da Jes Godwyn Icon_minitimeDa The Candyman Mar Giu 16, 2020 7:40 pm

Info da Jes Godwyn Icon_minitimeDa The Candyman Mer Gen 01, 2020 12:48 am

» A lezione col maestro Wong
Info da Jes Godwyn Icon_minitimeDa Sephiroth Mar Ago 28, 2018 9:00 pm

» Un saluto a tutti voi!
Info da Jes Godwyn Icon_minitimeDa The Candyman Mar Lug 17, 2018 11:22 pm

» Fotografia
Info da Jes Godwyn Icon_minitimeDa B4rcy Mer Giu 06, 2018 1:49 am

» Una canzone al giorno (?)
Info da Jes Godwyn Icon_minitimeDa The Candyman Gio Mag 10, 2018 12:12 am

Parole chiave
Nehek degli grey effetto 2010 NOMI acqua orchi recensione 2016 space knights catalogo 2014 femminili tattica dead vampiro conti drone indovinelli caos cavalieri tattiche grigi 2011

Info da Jes Godwyn

Andare in basso 
4 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Emperor's Chosen
Custode di Zendra
Custode di Zendra
Emperor's Chosen

Info da Jes Godwyn Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Info da Jes Godwyn   Info da Jes Godwyn Icon_minitimeDom Nov 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Preso da warseer:

Not sure if this is the best place to post but the Dark Eldar rumours thread was closed and this seemed the next best place.

I had a chance to have a chat with Jes Goodwin today and got some more info regarding DE release schedule.

He said that they will have 90% of the Dark Eldar models in the Codex released by June next year, so no more than 7 months.

Basically people have waited so long for this release and as it looks set to be so popular he wanted to get everything out quickly.

There are 4 new plastic kits coming next year, he wouldn't say exactly what they were but that the Venom is definitely coming soon and they have models for both flyers listed in the Dex on ready to go (but he wouldn't confirm if these were part of the 90%).

He said that the models which would take longer were the special characters, so these may form the missing 10% which means we have a lot of new models coming soon.

He is still working on a few bits, something he wants to do is have Haemonculi passengers/hangers on the Raider but isn't sure how best to do that.

The Wych passengers/hangers on for the Raider will be included in the plastic Venom kit, but there isn't another suitabe release to make up Haemonculi equivalents.

He also said that now that rapid prototyping and CAD technology has progressed the design team can use 2 ups instead of 3 ups which means that making larger apocolypse style kits (Stompa and Baneblade) in plastic is now more possible.

This means that they are currently working on one of these types of kits as the sales for the Stompa etc were very good, but wouldn't say whether they had decided on what this would be, although I got the impression he wanted it to be Eldar.

Talking of Eldar he said that producing the Dark Eldar had fired up his enthusiasm for a new Craftworld Eldar Codex and models, and he has lots of ideas for this. However this hasn't even started yet so a new Eldar Codex is a long way off.

He is still trying to work out how best to tackle plastic Sisters of Battle but they are still being problematic.

He also mentioned that he would love to produce an Ad Mech Codex but said it would be very unlikely for GW to produce it as there isn't room in the range for them at the moment. However he said it was possible that Forge World would do them at some point, and his take on the concept was "Vampire Counts in space". In other words Necromancers and zombies, which sounds cool.

Anyway, that's pretty much it, also wanted to say that Jes was a lovely guy, very approachable and it was nice to see how passionate he was about everything he does.

Per chi non sa l'inglese:

Riassumendo usciranno il 90% dei modelli entro giugno 2011, probabilmente senza pg speciali dato che son difficili da fare. Forse venom, forse modelli decorativi dei raider.. la buona notizia e' che hanno potenziato il sistema di produzione di miniature, come per i set di apocalisse, questo si traduce in piu' miniature a meno ( speriamo).

Jes inoltre ha affermato che fare i dark eldar ha riacceso in lui il fuoco per gli eldar normali, ma che ci vorra' un po' di tempo prima di vedere un nuovo codex eldar degli arcamondi.

Perdipiu' forse Forgeworld fara' in futuro un codex Adeptus mechanicus, con relative minia..
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Logan
Utente
Utente
Logan

Info da Jes Godwyn Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Info da Jes Godwyn   Info da Jes Godwyn Icon_minitimeDom Nov 07, 2010 7:33 pm

Grazie delle informazioni EMP!
Non si ancor niente riguardo i GK??
Emperor's Chosen
Custode di Zendra
Custode di Zendra
Emperor's Chosen

Info da Jes Godwyn Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Info da Jes Godwyn   Info da Jes Godwyn Icon_minitimeDom Nov 07, 2010 7:59 pm

no ancora niente.. perdona la mia freddezza ma i miei necron piangono ..
Talaban
Guardiano di Zendra
Guardiano di Zendra
Talaban

Info da Jes Godwyn Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Info da Jes Godwyn   Info da Jes Godwyn Icon_minitimeDom Nov 07, 2010 8:23 pm

interessante interessante, speriamo davvero che escano tutti i nuovi modelli DE, io voglio un nuovo asdrubael!!
http://talaban.deviantart.com/
Melkor il Morgoth
Utente
Utente
Melkor il Morgoth

Info da Jes Godwyn Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Info da Jes Godwyn   Info da Jes Godwyn Icon_minitimeDom Nov 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Emperor's Chosen ha scritto:
no ancora niente.. perdona la mia freddezza ma i miei necron piangono ..

:quoto:

A parte questo sono molto curioso.
Contenuto sponsorizzato

Info da Jes Godwyn Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Info da Jes Godwyn   Info da Jes Godwyn Icon_minitime

Info da Jes Godwyn
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» info