Zendra
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Comunità Fantasy

IndiceCercaUltime immaginiRegistratiAccedi
Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Tempus fugit
Maelstrom games chiude i battenti Icon_minitimeDa il killer mutato Lun Nov 06, 2023 1:34 am

» I miei soggetti di sceneggiatura
Maelstrom games chiude i battenti Icon_minitimeDa The Candyman Sab Ago 26, 2023 1:49 pm

» Tristezza e nostalgia
Maelstrom games chiude i battenti Icon_minitimeDa The Candyman Lun Ott 25, 2021 1:30 pm

» I-phone e I-pod: un' applicazione, un mondo davanti a te
Maelstrom games chiude i battenti Icon_minitimeDa B4rcy Sab Ago 29, 2020 5:59 pm

» COMPRO WAHRAMMER FANTASY
Maelstrom games chiude i battenti Icon_minitimeDa The Candyman Mar Giu 16, 2020 7:40 pm

Maelstrom games chiude i battenti Icon_minitimeDa The Candyman Mer Gen 01, 2020 12:48 am

» A lezione col maestro Wong
Maelstrom games chiude i battenti Icon_minitimeDa Sephiroth Mar Ago 28, 2018 9:00 pm

» Un saluto a tutti voi!
Maelstrom games chiude i battenti Icon_minitimeDa The Candyman Mar Lug 17, 2018 11:22 pm

» Fotografia
Maelstrom games chiude i battenti Icon_minitimeDa B4rcy Mer Giu 06, 2018 1:49 am

» Una canzone al giorno (?)
Maelstrom games chiude i battenti Icon_minitimeDa The Candyman Gio Mag 10, 2018 12:12 am

Parole chiave
tattica caos catalogo recensione vampiro 2010 space dead acqua Nehek 2016 grey grigi conti cavalieri tattiche femminili 2014 drone degli orchi effetto knights NOMI 2011 indovinelli

Maelstrom games chiude i battenti

Andare in basso 
3 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Talaban
Guardiano di Zendra
Guardiano di Zendra
Talaban

Maelstrom games chiude i battenti Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Maelstrom games chiude i battenti   Maelstrom games chiude i battenti Icon_minitimeLun Nov 12, 2012 8:28 am

Ecco quanto apparso sul sito del noto rivenditore di miniature:

Citazione :

OFFICIAL NOTICE

Maelstrom Games Ltd. has ceased trading and will enter liquidation at some point over the next few months.

A creditor of Maelstrom Games Ltd., Wayland Games Ltd., issued a Statutory Demand under section 123(1)(a) or 221(1)(a) of the Insolvency Act, 1986 on the 17th of October, 2012 for �99,773.61 plus costs of issuing and serving the demand.

This debt was purchased from Simple Miniature Games by Wayland Games Ltd on the 1st of October, 2012 and payment of this debt was demanded in full by Wayland Games after seven days had elapsed. Unfortunately, Maelstrom Games Ltd. could not pay Wayland Games Ltd. this debt in full within those seven days.

Previous to the debt purchase, Maelstrom Games Ltd. was servicing the debt owed to Simple Miniature Games at the rate of �500 per working day, claimed by the creditor when convenient for him by charging a credit card owned by Maelstrom Games Ltd., which had been occurring since mid-June and continued to late September, the last payment being taken on the 25th. Maelstrom Games Ltd. did not cancel these payments and were not aware that this debt was being transferred.

Maelstrom Games Ltd. offered to pay the debt purchased by Wayland Games Ltd. in the same manner as it had paid Simple Miniature Games, but this was not taken up by Wayland Games Ltd.

Maelstrom Games Ltd. can only apologise to those customers whose orders have not been fulfilled as it is now impossible for Maelstrom Games Ltd. to fulfil them, excepting those for Mierce Miniatures products (fulfilled by Mierce Miniatures in November) and Battlefront Miniatures products (fulfilled by Maelstrom Games in partnership with Battlefront Miniatures and Maunsfeld Gaming in November), all of which will be sent by Maelstrom Games Ltd. Other customer orders for certain ranges may be fulfilled in the future and any customers whose orders can be fulfilled will be contacted by Maelstrom Games in due course.

All creditors will be issued the relevant notices by the assigned Insolvency Practitioner when Maelstrom Games Ltd. enters liquidation.

FONTE

Mentre questa è la risposta di Wayland Games:

Citazione :

09 Nov 2012
All in the Gaming Community,
As news of our action regarding Maelstrom Games is public we would like to take a moment to explain the
steps we have taken, and why.
Some time ago we became aware of discussions at various events where there was a constant chatter about
the financial situation that Maelstrom Games found itself in and the significant debts it suffered from. We
ignored them to begin with but it seemed that in the events scene in the UK it was being discussed openly. We
noticed that tickets were being sold a year in advance for some events. We then see hundreds of thousands of
pounds being pushed into a miniatures line whilst Maelstrom Games still owed significant monies to suppliers.
Suppliers we (and countless other retailers) share and rely upon for the timely distribution of product to fulfil
our customer orders.
This industry is in our opinion, too small and too close for such a situation to occur, as the wider implications
would mean hundreds of people - customers - you - potentially losing the money you had paid out for product
and event tickets.
It was clear that Maelstrom Games Limited were in significant trouble, yet they continued to invest in other
areas despite still owing very significant and growing amounts to suppliers causing a great deal of pressure on
the supply chain.
In early May we decided to offer to buy Maelstrom Games, including honouring all liabilities for the business.
Our email was ignored. In late May a follow up email was sent and again that was ignored.
We therefore looked to protect our customers by looking to protect the supply chain and also ourselves (as
well as any of the other independent retailers who rely on this same supply chain) from the collapse of a major retailer, and managed to purchase the main debt that Maelstrom owe, in an attempt to force a resolution,
rather than allow an uncontrolled collapse and all the knock on effects that would unleash on the industry.
The situation is complicated and there is quite a process to move through, but we are undertaking this action
with the best of intentions for our customers, customers of Maelstrom Games and our supply chain, and will
endeavor to keep all affected notified of developments as they occur. We will be issuing information Via our
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WaylandGamesLtd
And by email, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/p-Wg1
Wayland Games Ltd

FONTE
Torna in alto Andare in basso
http://talaban.deviantart.com/
The Candyman
Guardiano di Zendra
Guardiano di Zendra
The Candyman

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Maelstrom games chiude i battenti   Maelstrom games chiude i battenti Icon_minitimeLun Nov 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Oh santa polenta!
bilbo88
Utente
Utente
bilbo88

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Maelstrom games chiude i battenti   Maelstrom games chiude i battenti Icon_minitimeLun Nov 12, 2012 10:50 pm

si...sin son presi 8 euro...per fortuna che hanno splittato l'ordine ad agosto altrimenti ne perdevo 60...
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Maelstrom games chiude i battenti   Maelstrom games chiude i battenti Icon_minitime

Maelstrom games chiude i battenti
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Maelstrom games
» Maelstrom games
» Maelstrom Games
» la GI riapre i battenti...
» Obama non chiude Guantanamo