Zendra
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Comunità Fantasy

IndiceCercaUltime immaginiRegistratiAccedi
Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Tempus fugit
Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Icon_minitimeDa il killer mutato Lun Nov 06, 2023 1:34 am

» I miei soggetti di sceneggiatura
Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Icon_minitimeDa The Candyman Sab Ago 26, 2023 1:49 pm

» Tristezza e nostalgia
Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Icon_minitimeDa The Candyman Lun Ott 25, 2021 1:30 pm

» I-phone e I-pod: un' applicazione, un mondo davanti a te
Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Icon_minitimeDa B4rcy Sab Ago 29, 2020 5:59 pm

» COMPRO WAHRAMMER FANTASY
Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Icon_minitimeDa The Candyman Mar Giu 16, 2020 7:40 pm

Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Icon_minitimeDa The Candyman Mer Gen 01, 2020 12:48 am

» A lezione col maestro Wong
Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Icon_minitimeDa Sephiroth Mar Ago 28, 2018 9:00 pm

» Un saluto a tutti voi!
Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Icon_minitimeDa The Candyman Mar Lug 17, 2018 11:22 pm

» Fotografia
Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Icon_minitimeDa B4rcy Mer Giu 06, 2018 1:49 am

» Una canzone al giorno (?)
Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Icon_minitimeDa The Candyman Gio Mag 10, 2018 12:12 am

Parole chiave
femminili recensione acqua space conti cavalieri 2010 degli orchi indovinelli tattiche vampiro knights grigi Nehek 2014 effetto tattica caos dead 2011 catalogo grey 2016 drone NOMI

Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD

Andare in basso 
+4
Ultimatejet
Talaban
Melkor il Morgoth
Emperor's Chosen
8 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Emperor's Chosen
Custode di Zendra
Custode di Zendra
Emperor's Chosen

Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD   Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Icon_minitimeMar Dic 14, 2010 11:57 pm

scopiazzando da tilea..

1) direttamente da WS (stickmoney) descrive le uscite del 2011...in ordine: GK,Necron,Tiranidi 2nd ondata con i modelli mancanti
http://www.warseer.c...ad.php?t=286432

New Codex drops mid year.
WBB changes to FNP for "most" units
New HQ options include "One" new C'Tan. Nightbringer and Deceiver to get new models...and at least one will have optional "incarnations"
New Tomb Spider plastic model. option to create alternate model that is Heavy artillery.
New fast cc focus unit. jump infantry. warrior sized.
new models for immortals.
new "tank" - could be the TS based artillery just referenced from different source.
new MC walker - likely the rumored "Necronmancer" - may be HQ or Heavy-conflicting rumors here.
New plastic Lord with all options.
New named Lord metal blister
New Monolith option...not represented in models to be released.

Also, in other rumors, August is being banted about as Tyranid 2nd wave. To include:
Doom blister
Tyrannofex plastic with options to build as Tervigon - unreliable rumor as to the optional build, but I'm throwing it in
Harpy
Tyranid direct only lashwhip bonesword upgrade blister for warriors
"yrmgarll?" direct only genestealer blister...like flashgit model, one pose, direct only.

On the flyer front. Theres a rumor of a thunderbolt fighter in design for plastic...from the sound its very early, and if other rumors are true of a "flyer" WD supplemental release, it would not make that cut.

2) informazioni sull'uscita del nuovo imperial armour 10:
http://www.40konline...?topic=208596.0

Hey up, went to Warhammer World yesterday for a GCN meet and managed to have a good look at IA10. Suffice to say Carchardons are going to probably become very popular.

Sons of medusa are a literal offshoot of the Iron Hands having seceeded from them in M35. They are even more hardline Mechanicus than the iron hands themselves following prophecies which have been noticed through flickerings in the Astronomican as Mars passes through Terra's orbit. they get a giant Cyborg Master of the forge who allows you to upgrade your Devastators to have FNP so long as their moddeled appropriately

Exorcists have sub cults within them essentially like the Thousand sons in the Graham McNeil novel. They are also at odds with the Ordo Hereticus for their forbidden knowledge regarding Daemons. The Special character comes equipped with a Thunder hammer that auto wounds psykers and daemons, is immune to psychic powers 50% of the time and I believe allows combat tactics to be replaced with fearless.

Salamanders get a funky dreadnought which was built by Vulkan and a duelling captain who comes with 2 power swords (i think) andhas no chapter tactics rules.

Minotaurs are essentially the High lords of Terra shock and awe weapon. They go in and take on anyone even other Marine chapters on a regular basis. Bit of fluff where they beat on two feuding Astartes Chapters. One retreats but the other is mauled nearly to the point of extinction being an Ultramarine2nd founding several other UM sucessors swear a blood vengeance on the Minotaurs. Special Character is a chapter master with a power spear that can function as a bright lance for one shot.

Mantis warriors have a duelling librarian with his own special psychic power and allows for infiltrate.

Star Phantoms just prior to Badab war have lost their homeworld through a Hrud migration. They have a fascination with Death and particularly the idiom: "Only in death does duty end". The special Character Androcles, who takes out Huron, is captain of the 9th and allows you to take Devastators as Elites as well as Heavy

The mystery terminator in IA9? Well he's the Carchardons Chapter master armed with lightning claws and a chainfist which he can split his attacks between. Originally a conversion piece he looks to be released at the end of january, the forgeworld boys have been looking at the blogposts on the internet and have been amused that just because the picture is green tinted everyone is jumping at him being a mantis warrior or one of the sons of medusa. there are no plans to release Mk1 Termie armour with IA10 but its on the to do list. Chapter tactics wise he allows you to replace combat tactics with Furious charge however afterwards if the unit destroys another in close combat it becomes subject to rage. Fluffwise the carchardons are a crusade type fleet however they are constantly crusading and essentially "living off the land" not coming back in for resupply and are essentially the Imperial boogeyman. Fluff also suggests that the Raven Guard are their progenitors and that the founders were the monsters created by Corax in an effort to rebuild the Ravens after Istvaan V.

You also get a siege SM army which can take Ironclads and siege dreadnoughts as troops. Squadrons of predators, vindicators and whirlwinds. You have to take a compulsory Master of the seige who comes with Artificer armour. Further more to offset the power gamey elements of the list (You can take Achilles as Heavy Support...) the army has to take a special siege objective which it must claim otherwise can only ever draw.
http://i1185.photobu...r1/IMG_0280.jpg
http://i1185.photobu...r1/IMG_0281.jpg

Well yes the word "suggestion" is pretty much all of what it is. It only suggests Raven Guard as the Carcharodon geneseed that the Inquisition recovers has Genetic markers of similar points to that of the Ravens. There is no definitive answer to which they come from but their skin is pale white and the older the Marine gets the more black their Iris becomes eventually subsuming the pupil as well. Theres nothing to confirm that they are the monsters from the Raven Guard, it just suggests... Also they apparently don't play nice with others either. I'm not sure if any of you have read any of the other Imperial Armour books but when they do Space Marine profile pictures usually it says something like:

Brother Argentum, 19 confirmed kills, cited for marksmanship honour

With the Carcharodons (Interestingly a megalithic shark not Greek) their profile say

Unknown battle brother: Pict image captured

Oh one last thing about them the Chapter Master Character? he allows Bolters to be replaced with CCW's

Also The Sons of Medusa special character is a Master of the forge type with a Mephiston esque statline. This is due to all of the bionics he has modified himself with over the years becoming a Giant-Freaking-Cyborg with a servo harness and some other gubbins. I'm surprised more people haven't picked up on the fact that he grants Devastator marines feel no pain for free so long as their suitably bionicy looking as being the travesty of cheese opposed to whether the Carchardons are Raven Guard sucessors or not.

I did also get a look at the Executioners who happen to be an Imperial fists successor if my memory serves. They have a barabarian look about them to deliberately mislead their foes. Their led mainly by their Chaplains who are essentially tallyman, your going to have to forgive me if I get this wrong I was more bothered by the Carcharodons at this point due to the general coolness of them. they should be getting a Reclusiarch and a Chapter master Character.

The book itself has Huron on the front of it, in his Terminator armour and should be coming in a slip case like the Vraks book with an Inquisitional sealed report look about it. Theres going to be some Battlefleet gothic stuff as well to represent the Badab system space war, which is nice to see. Some very cool looking technical specs on Power armour as well.

Further more I had a nice long long chat with the Forgeworld boys and they love just taking a small but incredibly deep slice of the 40k fluff cake, I mean just look at the raid on Kastorel-Novem, cookie if anyone can find that fluff reference (Hint: Its in the BRB). I was speaking to the Author of the books Alan Bligh and he has done a hell of a lot of research into the Badab war and everything in it is taken from canonical sources including the renaming of the Space Sharks to the Carcharodons. The Forgeworld boys also want to do some Mk8 and Mk7 (Yeah, I know you get it as plastic...)power armour further down the line to complete off the set of armour as well

Quel tipo e' molto come dire.. credibile, in passato ogni suo rumors si e' avverato ergo :D
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Melkor il Morgoth
Utente
Utente
Melkor il Morgoth

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD   Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Icon_minitimeMer Dic 15, 2010 12:49 am

mmm...mmmmmmmmmmmmm... MMMMMMMMMMMM... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !

Se questo è vero, molti dei nostri necrodermici problemi saranno presto risolti!
Talaban
Guardiano di Zendra
Guardiano di Zendra
Talaban

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD   Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Icon_minitimeMer Dic 15, 2010 10:31 am

già peccato che nei suoi rumors non parla delle seconda ondata di angeli sanguinari in arrivo a febbraio, quindi mi sa che deve rivedere i suoi piani XD
e se a marzo escono i nuovi orchi del fantasy credo proprio che vedremo un nuovo esercito ad aprile almeno...
http://talaban.deviantart.com/
Emperor's Chosen
Custode di Zendra
Custode di Zendra
Emperor's Chosen

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD   Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Icon_minitimeMer Dic 15, 2010 10:36 am

Luca, piuttosto io rivedrei tutto quello che gia' sai per certo, questo utente era solito rivoluzionare le scadenze rumors con proposte inattuabili.. e stranamente aveva sempre azzeccato.

Ciao orki e ciao blood angels XD

e meno male.. sti space marine han rotto i maroni!
Ultimatejet
Utente
Utente
Ultimatejet

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD   Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Icon_minitimeMer Dic 15, 2010 2:02 pm

Emperor's Chosen ha scritto:
Luca, piuttosto io rivedrei tutto quello che gia' sai per certo,

santo subito

cmq credo che i grey knight usciranno verso maggio, adesso ci saranno nuovi modelli per tiranidi, blood angels e forse orki.
Per me vedremo i codex in quest'ordine

Maggio: Cavalieri grigi
Agosto: Necron
Dicembre: Templari Neri
Belmont95
Utente
Utente
Belmont95

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD   Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Icon_minitimeMer Dic 15, 2010 8:11 pm

speriamo!!! se succede emperor diventerà
Citazione :
santo subito
IIRakshaII
Utente
Utente
IIRakshaII

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD   Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Icon_minitimeMer Dic 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Ultimatejet ha scritto:

WTF?!?!?!? :@@: D...d...davvero?!?!

guardate che comunque i modelli nuovi sono degli orchi del fantasy non degli orki del 40k...almeno...credo :102:
Ultimatejet
Utente
Utente
Ultimatejet

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD   Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Icon_minitimeMer Dic 15, 2010 10:18 pm

IIRakshaII ha scritto:
Ultimatejet ha scritto:

WTF?!?!?!? :@@: D...d...davvero?!?!

guardate che comunque i modelli nuovi sono degli orchi del fantasy non degli orki del 40k...almeno...credo :102:

nono xD era un ipotesi ma considerando che alternano un codex di marines ad uno non marines l'ipotesi più accreditabile è quello dei bt dato che è il codex a cui serve una maggiore revisione
Emperor's Chosen
Custode di Zendra
Custode di Zendra
Emperor's Chosen

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD   Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Icon_minitimeGio Dic 16, 2010 12:54 am

no no calmi..

zero space marine per il 2011!! E' tempo di NECRON e TAU poverini!

Avete voglia di marine? Ci sono 12313340 capitoli che potete scegliere in attesa dei bt, sempre che usano le spade a catena brum brum, urlano per l'imperatore e sparano con i requiem.

Quindi accedero' cerini in tutte le chiese della lombardia per i necron XD

Un po' di giustizia dai! ahahah XD
Maresciallo_Helbrecht
Veggente di Zendra
Maresciallo_Helbrecht

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD   Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Icon_minitimeGio Dic 16, 2010 8:13 am

Ma MAGARI!!!!! :@@:
Ultimatejet
Utente
Utente
Ultimatejet

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD   Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Icon_minitimeGio Dic 16, 2010 5:54 pm

non credo proprio, i marine sono un investimento sicuro, tau e necron no. La gw deve far cassa io continuo a dire 2 codex di marines questo 2011
Tutatis
Utente
Utente
Tutatis

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD   Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Icon_minitimeGio Dic 16, 2010 6:02 pm

:prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra: :prostra:

scusate lo spam ma ci vuole... comunque non ho letto i rumors ma se escono i necron e i tau magari la gente smette di giocare marine, e io ricomincio a giocare.
ma non dovevano uscire i GK?
Melkor il Morgoth
Utente
Utente
Melkor il Morgoth

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD   Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Icon_minitimeGio Dic 16, 2010 8:33 pm

Ultimatejet ha scritto:

non credo proprio, i marine sono un investimento sicuro, tau e necron no. La gw deve far cassa io continuo a dire 2 codex di marines questo 2011

Secondo me sono più probabili i Necron dei Marine (eccetto per i GK), viste le recenti decisioni della GW in scelta di uscite (DE e gli altri eserciti che attendevamo da decenni).
Talaban
Guardiano di Zendra
Guardiano di Zendra
Talaban

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD   Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Icon_minitimeVen Dic 17, 2010 5:00 pm

Luca, piuttosto io rivedrei tutto quello che gia' sai per certo, questo utente era solito rivoluzionare le scadenze rumors con proposte inattuabili.. e stranamente aveva sempre azzeccato.

Ciao orki e ciao blood angels XD

Rob i miei non sono rumors, ma avvisi ufficiali gw XD

La cosa è ben diversa ;)

quindi almeno se ne parla per aprile come cosa, sempre se la gw non sia così pirla da fare due uscite importanti nello stesso mese XD
http://talaban.deviantart.com/
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD   Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD Icon_minitime

Rumors NECRON NECRON NEECROOOON!!! ed altra robaccia XD
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» rumors necron che combina la gw
» Primissimi rumors Necron (da Warseer)
» Necron: Rumors
» Rumors sui necron....
» NUOVI RUMORS NECRON